Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

TO ME. SECRET SOCIETY 1696

I AM OF THEM. WE  ARE THEM. THEY ARE US.
They are coming to fetch us; tomorrow we will not be here. . . .

Based on the theory of reincarnation; I have found them, those of the same source from which I sprung. I am with them the Offspring of him who was, then died, soul split, new bodies formed, soul shared, now One being existing in separate embodiments. I have found him in them. They have found him in me. We found him. Now mind is the link we have to combine bodies, souls are done, souls are one. We are parallel to one another. We communicate by unseen mediums...far beyond words and actions.

I trully honor the gods in them.
They are my brothers.
They know me.
I know them.

I GOD YOU DEAR GODS :')

No comments:

Post a Comment