Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

LETTER TO PHOENIX

I'm at that point were I just want to write, not poetry precisely but just write. I want to write about anything. So today I was learning the basics of writing Sonnets, I must say sonnets are much of work that the normal poetry I always write. Now I just thought of a random thing I can run a couple of words over, then I stumbled and fell over this exciting and amazing "mythological" creature; PHOENIX. Yes, so I without any fragment of "inspiration" decided to write this bird a letter. . .
The letter reads...

Dear Fiery Bird Phoenix
You are of neither begging nor ending, the perpetual being of an inferno soul. You wear flames as your pride, you curse the poles and inhabit only where heat resides. Your wings boil atmospheric walls and let loose the shy wind to play around airy play grounds, shaking its elegant tail and letting crescent moons exhale full shapes to circulate the sun’s hate, terminate its missions of poking the ozone layer and blinding our ancestor’s sight. The fiery lord; with passion beating your heart and inspiration flowing your fuel blood. Wisdom was a solid rock, Fiery lord you have melted all the rigidity out of iron intelligence and reigned to mortals light, enlightenment. You warmed into thinkers, news about reincarnation. You were and are the after none we point in proving the eternity within time, lord we know they will return because you do. Death is but a change of apparel, yes you taught us. Death is but a restart to all the monotonous scenes of the undirected play we act out. In awe we shout; miracles of the instant rebirth just on the act of death. We see life rising from death only to destroy existence and build a living. Phoenix we are now familiar with tales of enlightenment, we know about Prometheus and his divinity, you befriended his numb hands and helped in bringing salvation to mankind. Storms are now cooked. Extinguishers now exist. Alchemists value your existence, lead has to be processed into gold. They have brought their coins to purchase sparks and to hell flames were sold, horrid stories unfold, truths untold, you lord, you never get old. Forever young, you have kept life exuberant, the hidden gods feed upon your smoky scent, Abel of Genesis left us the example. You are fiery o endless bird. You're immortal o eternal bird. You are of the gods.
They categorize you in the panel of mythologies, I know you not a myth. You are virtual. You see fiery bird, they don’t believe your existence but I have faith in you.
I know what they believe. I know what has enslaved them for centuries. They are slaves to ideas of what was. They are enslaved by silent voices they visualize from their environment’s mouth, their society. They say you are a myth, how mythological are their sanctuaries, their abode of shivering pillars, quacking temples, shelters roofed by tiles of predictions and deceptions. Yes they claim to have faith, but do they trust?  Fiery lord they don’t trust, lord faith is beyond trust so where is faith situated when there is no foundation of trust, mind believe lord. The say “seeing is believing” …I don’t know lord, if they have really visually witnessed what they “believe” in.
You see lord, I have came to realize that the universe is filled with many believes or rather “myths” and now mortals get to select whichever “truth”  they want to follow and become enslaved by its man made “principles”, so lord, it matters not what one believes, it’s always going to be just a myth to the next. So fiery lord, I have chosen you amongst many of the “truths” advertised as if they were new Glomail products, to me and only this time I have to offer my soul for purchases.
I am now; with flames from your wings lord, illumined enough to know and comprehend that ; there is no bad food, all food is good, it is just a persons preference, yes some may desire to eat what isn’t good for their bodies and this will then result to their bodies being rebellious to the food, yes lord, allergies.
We believe what we want to, so let us not try to feed our slogans to the next. Faith is not a trend. Not a new cool brand.
Yes fiery lord. I’m grateful of you existence and for the flaming ear you landed these empty words of mine. You’re divine o lord.
Sincerely yours
Mind


No comments:

Post a Comment